top of page
Military Society of the Mexican War
The Club's historic Teocali was commissioned in 1891 by Colonel DeLancey Floyd-Jones as a gift to the Aztec Club. Hand crafted from Mexican silver by artisans of Tiffany & Co., it was presented to the Club at its 45th Annual Dinner on December 13, 1892 by Col. Floyd-Jones with the intent that it become the centerpiece of the table at future meetings. Representing an ancient Aztec Teocali, or "God House".
Photo from 1896 Yearbook
Photo from 2016 Annual Meeting
bottom of page